OPGW Optical Cable
OPGW Optical Cable of Prysmian is designed with armour rod made by Aluminum alloy and Aluminum Clad Steel wires.
- *For new or existing Ground cable.
- *Lightning protection
- *Carrying the short circuit.
Features and benefits
- *This cable has been custom designed to best match with customer requirements from optical, electrical, mechanical, quality and cost point of view, optimising diameter, weight, breaking load and short circuit capacity.
- *Optical core is made of optical fibres covered by small PBT loose buffer tube that protect fibres against high temperatures and at the same time leaves fibres free from strain even at highest operating loads.
- *Aramid yarns used as a strength member.
- *A Prysmian patented hydrogen absorbent jelly is used to protect optical fibres from hydrogen attack.
- *The aluminium tube provides the cable with:
OPGW CABLE FOR 110KV AND 220KV TRANS MISSION LINE
- high short circuit capacity minimizing material
- best solution to avoid cable corrosion
- a perfect sealing for the optical core
- a high crush resistance
- Perfect protection optical core from stretch and tensile, temperature and short circuit