IP Office Preferred Edition
For Optimal Responsiveness and Professionalism
IP Office Preferred Edition delivers intelligent communications capabilities that enable staff to collaborate easily and respond quickly to customers and colleagues. With Preferred Edition, businesses can use communications to establish a competitive edge – through intelligent call routing, sophisticated messaging – and call handling and application integration. IP Office Preferred Edition enhances all the capabilities of Essential Edition and much more.
Scalable, Sophisticated Voicemail –Handle up to 40 simultaneous calls to voicemail. Broadcast a single voicemail to all employees, a specific department or just one team. Address messages by extension or name. Have IP Office find you and notify you of new voice messages.
• Secure “Meet Me” Conferencing – Built-in 128-party conferencing means all users can host their own password protected conference bridge (up to 64-parties per conference) to enhance
collaboration. Host a multitude of calls simultaneously. Add optional HD video to conference with colleagues.
• Automated Call Routing – Create unlimited automated attendants (with an unlimited number of levels) for sophisticated call routing. Customize to handle calls by time of day, day of
week or other variable. Recognize callers and deliver personalized messages to them. Pre-record
announcements (holiday greetings, promotions) and schedule for future use.
• Call Recording – Recording of incoming or outgoing calls is built-in. Set the frequency of recorded calls (all calls, a percentage of calls). Record with the push of a button, and send recordings directly to voice/email mailboxes for forwarding via email.
• Investment protection – Expandable as your business grows. Handles ten times more voice messaging capacity than Essential Edition to accommodate a higher number of calls from
customers and additional users.
• Empowerment of all users within the business – All users can spontaneously host their own personalized and secure conference calls.
• Flexible management – Easily adapts to your changing business needs.
• Communications assurance – With the ability to easily record calls no one would miss important information from a meeting.
IP Office Essential Edition
For Essential Business Communications
The IP Office Essential Edition is the foundation upon which to build your IP Office solution. Providing the necessary call handling and routing functionality for IP Office, Essential Edition helps ensure small businesses have the communications tools they need to operate effectively and efficiently.
Get the basics: caller ID, dial-by-name, automated attendants, conferencing, voicemail, and more. Essential Edition provides the “must haves” small businesses need to enhance their communications with customers and colleagues and streamline their operations.
• Automated-Attendants – Program up to 40 automated attendants (maximum 6 simultaneous calls) to handle almost any customer situation. Customize caller greetings so key clients receive a personal message and are routed directly to the most appropriate person or team.
• Dial By Name/Extension – Callers can easily reach the person they want to connect with by simply typing the name or extension on the phone keypad.
• Voicemail – A range of choices that enable staff to stay connected regardless of where they are. Retrieve voicemail messages from the keypad on any telephone, through the context-sensitive display on an Avaya phone, or via email (voicemail messages show up just like an email).
• Efficient call handling – Through touch tone prompts, quickly route customers to the right department to save your time and their’s
• Convenience – Enable callers to easily enter the name of the representative they seek for fast, personalized attention
• 24-hour access – Customized voicemail greetings for each member of your staff enables customers to feel connected even when you’re not there
Avaya IP Office Server Edition
Richer team and customer engagement for midsize businesses; seamless growth and simplified administration
The simplified administration of Server Edition sets it apart. With its intuitive web-based interface, system administrators can access accounts for every user on the network, whether for a single site or across 32 locations. In addition, with its centralized licensing, Server Edition makes it easy to expand and deploy applications as you grow.
Rely On Server Edition
Midsize businesses demand solid reliability; IP Office Server Edition delivers. In the event of an outage, IP phones in active calls stay connected (idle IP phones automatically re-register to an alternate server). Server Edition also backs-up voice messages and greetings in real time. For most businesses, communications and collaboration is mission critical. Rest assured with IP Office Server Edition.
More Meaningful Meetings
How does Server Edition enable teams to engage in more productive and meaningful ways? Start with built-in “meet-me” audio conferencing, which lets users host their own password- protected conference calls. Launch a conference call on the fly or schedule it in advance and IP Office will automatically notify participants when it’s about to start. Record it. Archive it. Replay it. Anytime, anywhere.
Today, of course, effective communication extends beyond voice calls. Add web collaboration to share documents over the easy-to-use Avaya interface. View it from a variety of devices – PCs, Macs, Apple iPad devices – so everyone participates. Convey ideas and make decisions with the same immediacy and engagement you see when everyone’s together in the same room. With Server Edition, there’s no additional hardware or external systems required.
All Your Calls, Any Device
You’ll never miss an office call, no matter where you are. Calls ring simultaneously on your Apple iPhone or Android device, via cellular, WiFi, or 3G/4G networks. The Avaya mobile app lets you call, transfer, hold, and mute your calls; IM with colleagues, see their presence, access corporate contacts, and control conference calls – just like you’re in the office. Deployment’s a snap: users just tap in an email to download, install and configure it.
Remote But Never Far Away
Enable remote and home workers to engage with colleagues at the same level as your office workers. Turn their home phone (or any phone) into their office phone with a web browser click and get the same consistent collaboration experience: they’ll stay connected via IM, presence, and directory access. They’ll have full call control, and the ability to manage conference calls (even record them) with a single click. And there’s no PC software to install or maintain. Simple.
A New Level of Customer Service
Large enterprises have been using industry-leading Avaya contact center innovations for years. Now midsize businesses can, too – with the simplicity of deployment and user experience your business demands. Customers can contact you in a multitude of ways: voice, email, web chat, text, or fax. Move from a web chat to a voice call, for instance, and all your customer’s information moves with it. It’s an experience that will elevate your customer service, and help drive greater revenue and profitability.
Your Desktop, Your Way
Save valuable time at your desk by embedding Avaya communications in popular and frequently used desktop applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Lync or salesforce.com. See colleagues’ presence and instant message with them, or simply click to call – all without leaving the app. It saves time and makes for better team and customer engagement.
Cost Effective Growth – Whether you’re adding new users, an entirely new location, new applications, or increasing capacity, IP Office Server Edition makes it easy, and cost-effective.
Low Total Cost of Ownership – The costs for day-to-day administration for multi-site deployments can quickly add up. The centralized admin and licensing in IP Office Server Edition makes moves, adds, and changes quick, easy and cost-effective.
Non-stop Collaboration – The built-in failover and resiliency of IP Office Server Edition for both real-time calls and voice messaging helps ensure your business never misses a beat.